Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello!? Is Anyone Out There!?




It has occurred to me that I do not have a blog and that I am behind the times. I like to consider myself technologically down with the 411, but with this serious oversight into the world of the Internet I am endeavoring to correct such a grievance.



World, meet Dagonet (pronounced Day-go-nay) and Bors. They are 3 month old Lhasa Apso/Cocker Spaniel mixes and are the apples of our eyes! Yes, they are brothers from the same litter. No, our house no longer belongs to Joseph and I. It now belongs to these benevolent puppies who have graciously allowed us to live in their home and serve them. What's better than taking puppies out back at 2am in the morning? Why cleaning up puppy poo on the carpet, of course! What's better than spending a fortune on puppy toys that squeak? Why finding out that they prefer the feet of the lavishly expensive coffee table instead of the toys!





I have learned a great many things over the past week and a half while owning such adorable puppies. I have learned that I am to be feared, that the food I put in their bowls is not good enough and I have learned how to force a dog to take pills when they won't even eat out of my hand. I find that Joseph and I are on the fast-track to getting a PhD in Finicky Puppies.




5 comments:

  1. Glad your here:) I hope you post a lot...unlike your sister...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You have a blog! The dogs are so cute. I hope we will be able to me them the next time we visit. Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat!
    So excited I came across your blog. I just love the pictures of your puppies. They are getting big. I hope you keep up with the blog. Thanks for all you do. I really appreciate you and your friendship. Love Ya and have fun with your puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear! LOVE my little nephew pups ;) You will definately have to be better than me on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Here is our blog info! Would love to hear more stories of puppy tails!

    ReplyDelete