Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dresses

Dress 1
Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5



Hubby and I are going to a wedding in December! Not ours, because obviously we are already married. We are going to attend the wedding of a good friend of mine. I met her at a conference last year.
Anyway, I need a dress. I do not have a nice formal dress. Come to think of it I don't think I have ever had a nice formal dress. I never attended a prom (very sad, I know). I've only really gone to one formal dance and that was when I was 11 and the city was putting on a Father/Daughter dance; but, for some reason I don't believe that I'd be able to fit into that dress anymore. So, I need help. I am asking you for your help. I have found a website that has AWESOME dresses and there are a few that I am in love with. Help pick which one you like best!!!

These dresses are formal dresses and the come at formal dress price, so I am trying to decide which dress to buy so that I can save up the money and order the dress in time. Now you understand why I am looking in June for wedding 6 months away.
So, go ahead. Pick one...You know you want to!



8 comments:

  1. HI Katt!! Love this website and the dresses. I really like dress # 2. Hope you are having a great day and looking forward to seeing you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hard for me since i haven't seen in seen you were a kid I can't imagine which one would look better on you! I would probably say 5 b/c I like to stay "safe" but #3 is very cool!!! This must be a fancy smancy wedding! Let us know what you pick:) Are all the colors in the pic's the colors you would pick with that certain dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda. #3 is very cool. I would probably pick those colors for that dress, but as for the other's I would probably pick a platinum or black color. I don't want to stand out too much from the wedding party colors, because I think it would look really weird if I were in a bright pink dress and my friends wedding colors are red, black, silver and white. Her bridesmaids are wearing red; for that reason I don't to wear red. What do you think of the colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are right on with picking the sliver/ black colors to wear:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. So here our my thoughts and tips:
    First think of what dress you will be able to hug in, sit in , and sweat in.

    That being said:
    I like #1's end of dress.
    I like #2's wrap around the waist, but concern for chilly legs in dec.
    I like #3 long sleeves.
    I like how simple # 4 is.
    I like the little embellishments on #5.

    I hope this helps! Good Luck and you will look smoking hot in any one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So looking good always means being uncomfy! Shoes for example, great looking shoes are never comfy to wear! For the wedding I would say dress #5 for sure. It's black also (I think or grey?) so that's a good color also for a formal event

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look amazing! Anxious to see which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like dress number 2...does it come in different colors??? I honestly cannot recall when I have seen you wear a long dress/skirt, usually they are shorter. I also like this one because you can dress it down or up. If you want a longer dress, I like dress number 3, that looks like you too. Love you, I know you will look good in what ever you wear.

    ReplyDelete